Friday, March 22, 2013

CHALLENGE TO CHANGE 2013

Hey my friends!

I wanted to find out if you all would be interested in joining in my challenge with me...

Our FIT camp is starting a fitness challenge on Monday, March 25th. We are working out like normal and eating properly and seeing who loses the most weight and inches in 8 weeks. Nothing drastic or out of the ordinary...just a strong commitment to change...

Can you do it? Are you with me?

I may throw in a little prize at the end as an incentive.

Come on...lets DO THIS!!!


If you want to join in, comment below and then send me your starting weight and your waist measurement (have someone else do it...it needs to be a tight measurement at your belly button with your hands by your side). Send to me at ahall0510@gmail.com


I hope you'll join me :)

Thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I was planning to start my healthy lifestyle on monday too .. So this is good for me caz i love challenge with others. Count me in!

    I'm new to ur blog and I'm loving it thus far

    http://ladygrant47.blogspot.com/ - From my heart to yours.

    **email sent**

    ReplyDelete